10 EASIEST VEGGIES TO GROW IN POTS INFOGRAPHIC
Growing veggies in pots is a great way to not only brighten up often bare and bland balconies, but its a great way to cut down a bit of your food bill and keep great food at your fingertips.
Depending on both how much space you have, which veggies you like to eat and how much you need to harvest to feed your family, any of these veggies will work really well, and can be turned into some delicious food!
Im currently working on writing growing guides for all of these vegetables, so please to check back to the list below through the year!
1. Successive planting for Greens
2. How to grow Silverbeet
4. Beautiful Radish and Rocket salad
6. How to grow leeks in Pots
7. How to grow Tomatoes in Pots
8. How to grow Capsicums in Pots
9. My infamous Ratatouille – or ‘How to sneak zucchini into your kids diet”
10. How to grow Chilli’s in Pots
Do you enjoy reading the blog? You can subscribe, or follow the Facebook page to keep up to date!
Do you love the infographic above? You can repin it from my Pinterest
Do you want more information on growing and maintaining a productive backyard? Check out the website for everything you need to know!